Identitätstexte zur Steigerung von Beteiligung, Verbindungen und Kommunikation
About this session
Identity texts ask students to use their language, literacy, and artistic skills to explore who they are and who they are becoming. At the same time, identity texts explore questions that connect students to their families and communities. They are flexible and can take many forms, which makes them easy to adapt to different skills and interests. In this workshop, we will talk about what makes something an identity text and share examples of different kinds of identity texts that strengthen oral language, written language, and artistic expression. Participants will also share their own ideas for integrating identity texts with each other. Presentation will be mostly in English, but presenters understand German and some examples may be provided in German.
Our Learners' Needs, Themes & Topics
Block 4 – 14:15-15:15
Adults, Elementary School, Middle & High School
J. Eik Diggs, Jenna Cushing-Leubner
|Materials are provided||
|Session is recorded||
Sign up for this session
All Workshop sessions take place on August 28. To register, simply:
- Click on August 28 (in green) from the calendar and choose the time you would like to attend from the available options.
- Click on the time, even if there is only one time slot available.
- Click on the red “Book Now” button to add this session to your cart.
- Sign up for all the sessions you plan to attend before proceeding to checkout.
- Complete the checkout process.
- The only cost for attending is the overall $25 Workshop fee, regardless of how many sessions you attend.