Since its creation in 1992, GASANC has hosted an annual workshop for teachers of German, specifically those teaching at Saturday or part-time schools. The workshop was founded by and is organized by GASANC’s Chairwoman of Education, Sabine Eisenhauer.
The 25th annual GASANC Workshop will be held on Saturday, August 26, 2017 from 8am to 4pm at the GISSV Campus in Mountain View.
Registration for this year’s workshop is now open!
- Who: Everyone!This workshop is open to all teachers of German which includes, but is not limited to:
- Teachers, adults assistants, and board member of GASANC Member schools
- AATG Norcal Members
- Teachers of German at Full-time or Part-time German programs in California and beyond!
- When: Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Where: GISSV Campus, 310 Easy Street,Mountain View, CA 94043
- Time: 8:00 am to 4 pm
|Costs||GASANC-schools||All other participants
|Final Cost per Person
*We would like to extend a great big thank you to the Excelsior German Center (EGC – http://excelsiorcenter.org) for their very generous support of our 25th Anniversary Workshop!
Things you need to register:
Registration Deadline: August 19, 2017
Don’t delay, register today as spaces are limited to 150 participants!
**If you plan to attend as part of your Saturday School, please register with you school as a group.