Since its creation in 1992, GASANC has hosted an annual workshop for teachers of German, specifically those teaching at Saturday or part-time schools, but is open to all teachers of German. The workshop was founded by and is organized by GASANC’s Chairwoman of Education, Sabine Eisenhauer.
Registration for the 26th annual GASANC Workshop is now open!
- Who: Everyone! This workshop is open to all teachers of German which includes, but is not limited to:
- Teachers, adults assistants, and board member of GASANC Member schools
- AATG Norcal Members
- Teachers of German at Full-time or Part-time German programs in California and beyond!
- When: Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Where: GISSV Campus, 310 Easy Street,Mountain View, CA 94043
- Time: 8:00 am to 4 pm
- Costs*: $90 per Person / $45 per Person for participants of GASANC member schools
Registration Fee is to be paid on Saturday, August 25, 2018, for all participants registered – this also applies for no-shows.
*These costs may be reduced through grant funding. Therefore payment is due on August 25, 2018.
To learn more about the event and register, please use the links below:
Registration Deadline: August 18, 2018
Don’t delay, register today, as spaces are limited to 150 participants!
**If you plan to attend as part of your Saturday School, please register with your school as a group.